Sunday, February 05, 2006

20s party

so I went to a 20s party. It was quite fun. I bought a hat that looks weird and wore suspenders that pulled my pants up far too high. I asked to borrow some pants, but later decided changing was unnecessary. I ended up spending a lot of time with this girl. I don't think anything romantic was happening, but it was a fun time.

It's interesting to ponder my relationship with my friends and the various conversations they engaged in. For instance one friend with whom I have an especially antagonistic relationship. She regaled us with epic stories of her attempts to convert others over instant messenger, replete with hurry up moments. How telling.

I think I could learn a lot by observing the behavior of others, but its always easier said then done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home